Skip to Main Content

Archives Council of Prince Edward Island

print small medium large 


MacNaught History Centre and Archives

The MacNaught History Centre and Archives, located on Spring Street in Summerside, is mandated to collect, preserve and make available to researchers, historical documents and records relating to the history of Summerside and Prince County. Among the MacNaught History Centre and Archives collections, are records pertaining to the Wyatt and Lefurgey families, the City of Summerside and the Summerside and Area Historical Society Collection.

75 Spring Street
Summerside PE C1N 3E5
Tel:902 432 1332

Mailing Address:
275 FitzRoy Street
Summerside, PE     C1N 1H9
back to top